Thursday, April 3, 2008

The journey

Perhaps this is late. But late is better than never.
I will record my journey as I go to see how far. I think I have come a long way from the day of high school. Perhaps it is important to dig up some of these articles and have a read of them to see really how far I have come when I am depressed.

Either way, I am going to list my long term goals, my intermediate goals and my short term goals.

Long Term Goals
  • Become a man
  • Be in the best shape I possibly can
  • Be in a job you enjoy
  • Be happy
  • Be able to walk up to any girl I want and get her
Intermediate Goals
  • Get into shape, get a great body
  • Get Distinction Average
  • Get consistent makeouts and a fclose
Short Term Goals
  • Catch up for uni
  • Go out 3 times a week, get one day2 a week, do 5 daygame approach a week
  • Go to the Gym 5 times a week
  • Watch Blueprint
  • Read about trading
Gurus are just different. For now there are 2 things to work on
  • outer game, materials to learn etc
  • inner game, deep identity change
The key is not how hard you can hit.

The key is how hard you can get hit, fall to the ground and get back up.

Mindset
  1. I don't give a fuck what anyone thinks of me
  2. I have to work on my personality and not my reputation
  3. I have to treat everyone as equal, to learn to judge nobody

No comments: